Let OSIG provide you with any of our comprehensive investigation services. We are available in your time of need to discuss your urgent and important matters.
OSIG has a wide array of corporate investigation services to protect your company. Corporate investigations are a common and critical tool to protect the brand and assets of any size company. Litigation arising from employee misconduct costs corporations billions of dollars annually. Increasingly, lawsuits are decided based on the results of workplace undercover investigation. Don’t just get the facts. Understand them. Our team provides state-of-the-art investigative services to get you the information that your company needs. Let us put our years of experience to work for you.
Our Investigative Services include the following:
- Bond losses
- Business Fraud
- Clearing Trademarks
- Competitive Intelligence
- Corporate Backgrounds
- Covenant not to compete
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Defense
- Inventory Shrinkage
- Loss Prevention
- Market Research
- Pre-employment Background Checks
- Pre-merger Investigation
- Product liability
- Sexual harassment
- Trademark infringement
- Worker’s Compensation Investigation
- Wrongful termination
Workers’ Compensation Surveillance for Self-insured Corporations
- The detailed surveillance report includes background information as well as color photographs of the subject engaging in various activities. The report is accompanied by a video DVD to further men the movements.
Employee Misconduct & Integrity
- An undercover investigator will gather information regarding various types of employee misconduct. Since every business is different, we customize our undercover investigations in assignments dealing with questions of employee theft, professionalism, drug use, policy compliance, or misuse of company vehicles and/or equipment after hours.
Sick Time Verification
- When there is a question regarding an employee’s use of long-term sick leave, we conduct surveillance to determine and document the activities of the employee.
- Using discreet surveillance methods, we will obtain video footage of a former employee’s business activities to determine if the individual is visiting and soliciting business from your customers in violation of a non-compete agreement.
Background & Criminal Records Investigations
- We conduct research to determine the subject’s complete address history including property ownership, business ownership, affiliations, assets, bankruptcies, judgments, and liens.